Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow Me Wednesday #1:

Wednesdays are going to be dedicated to ideas and activities that I have heard about that have wow'd me in some way. They might be recipes, crafts, ideas, activities, or even just tips for parenting. I hope you enjoy

Today's Wow:

I got a link today in an email that really wowed me as someone who loves literature. Max and I read together EVERY single day. Today's book was






The page that I was given was Harper Collins and was a resource that I really thought would be great to enhance reading time. Obviously Max is too young for this resource today but I did download and save all of them that were applicable for future use. This page has tons of printables to go with various titles in Children's Literature including, but not limited to, Amelia Bedelia, Goodnight Moon, and Charlotte's Web. They are activity pages, coloring sheets, mazes, word finds, and all kinds of different activities. I think this would be fun to incorporate with a book you are reading with your little one. It's always great to add fun to reading so that they learn new concepts and the plots, characters, and ideas are cemented in.  The sheets that I went through were also great at teaching new vocabulary. I was loving this page and I hope someone can make use of it the way I did. I just saved them for future use. I will print out a hard copy and put in a binder for Max's reading time later :)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

--Anthony, Erica & Maxwell--

No comments:

Post a Comment