Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Milestone has been reached!

Today my sweet Maxwell rolled over from his tummy to his back during tummy time for the first time! (That was a lot of TIMES in that sentence and I apologize.) We have been working on this for a while due to Max being a preemie. Their muscles certainly develop a little slower than a term baby. We are very excited for Max as this was a goal we had before he hit 6 months with his doctor. He is doing very well considering he is only actually 3.5 months gestational age. I am astounded every day at how smart, strong, and healthy my sweet boy is even though he was way ahead of the game. I appreciate all of the prayers and support you have all offered over having a little guy and being a mommy sooner than I expected.

Tonight, we are going to celebrate by throwing a blankie on the floor and showing off for daddy! It is never a bad thing to celebrate my sweet pea.

Congratulations to my little Maxwell...you are my star!

--Anthony, Erica & Maxwell--

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was cool because Max and Molly were due at almost the same time and they rolled over during the same week! Very cool to see how that works!

    ReplyDelete