Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Title Tuesday #1:

Tuesdays are going to be day that I review a piece of literature. This can be a children's book that I read to Max, a book about parenting that I read myself, a novel that I used as self care, an activity book that Max and I got involved with, etc... Either way....it's a resources day.

Today's Title is:

Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
By: John Eldredge

I have been given this book a number of times as recommendation to understanding men better. I have not had too much of an issue understanding Anthony. He is a fairly easy man to live with, love, and understand. However, I am starting to think that maybe I should read this book because I am a mommy to a little boy. I think it would help give me insight into Max's Soul and how God created him. I am going to be covering this book as I read it over the course of several weeks. Stay tuned if you are interested in learning about a Man's Soul or would like to read along with me. This book can be found at your local library, Christian Bookstore, and even on Amazon for about $12-$14.




No comments:

Post a Comment