Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Barf and stuff

So something I forgot to mention in my last post is that we found out at the doctor's office that I am measuring at 6 weeks along. That was not what we originally thought with my cycle but either way, we are on our way. The last two mornings I have woken up to a very bad case of nausea and today spent much of my morning hurling. Most people will complain about this and be very annoyed and put out, not me! I see it as a sign of health and strength in the baby since the levels of pregnancy hormone or HCG are what causes the nausea. Thank you Jesus for a healthy and strong little one who is developing well each day. I am also cramping quite a bit with my uterus stretching and that can be scary for someone who has miscarried in the past but we are keeping our faith in the Lord and knowing that He is the author of life, not us! So here I am, 6 weeks and marching right long! We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment